COVID-19 POLICY – HOTEL EDEN
For over 30 years the Hotel Eden has been welcoming its guests to make them feel at ease and this means, in a delicate and particular moment like the one we are experiencing, adopting safe protocols shared by all the staff in order to guarantee their stay in safety, tranquility and serenity.
For this reason, we have adopted the Safe Reception Protocol of the Tourism (according to the territorial, regional and national directives), which complies with compliance with the measures:
• social distancing of at least 1 meter
• use of individual protection devices (masks) indoors
• temperature measurement at check-in to employees and guests
• sanitization of all areas of the hotel, from the rooms to the common areas
• often sanitize your hands at the entrance, in the hall, on the floors
• administration of drinks and food in compliance with current legislation and limitation of seats in the breakfast room
• the guest has the right to request that the cleaning staff not enter the room for the daily cleaning. In case of rearrangement, before leaving the room it is a good practice to leave the windows open to air, in order to allow the personnel to enter safely
• the hall will not have newspapers, magazines, brochures for common use
• the delivered keys will be properly sanitized after each departure
• it is required to promptly inform the staff in case of fever or symptoms flu-like in order to activate the necessary procedures.